Almond ButterJuly 2, 2020
Net Wt. 500 ML
Get an exclusive discount on bulk orders by calling 03180042600.
Ditch unhealthy sodas and sugar packed fizzy drinks with a healthy substitute!
Kombucha is a probiotic tea made with a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeasts also known as the mother or the SCOBY.
Our bubbly health drink is the perfect combination of probiotics, organic acids and active enzymes. It’s combination of tangy and sweet hints, getting you hooked with just one sip!
Why SGH kombucha?
- Controls body PH
- Improves gut biome
- Improves sleep
- Strengthens immune function
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Rids body of free radicals
- Prevents oxidative stress
- Aids in digestion
- Sustains healthy lipids
- Assists liver detoxification
- Prevents constipation
- Tonic for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Manages Acidity & GERD
- Fights inflammation
- May inhibit growth of cancer cells
Real Natural ingredients:
Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Black Tea Leaves, Kombucha Culture.
Rich in millions of beneficial bacteria and yeast, from the mother SCOBY.
High in valuable organic acids (acetic, gluconic, glucuronic), Antioxidants (catechins & polyphenols), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, C), Minerals (copper, iron, manganese, nickel, and zinc)
- Can be kept for 3 months in the fridge.
- Keep refrigerated to avoid your kombucha getting strong.
- Might contain strands of kombucha culture, equally beneficial for the gut.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
- Not recommended for daily use for children under 12 years.